This can be a vintage CRUD utility, sponsored through a JDBC database. It demonstrates:
- Dealing with asynchronous effects, Dealing with time-outs
- Attaining, Futures to make use of extra idiomatic error dealing with.
- Getting access to a JDBC database, the use of Anorm.
- Changed the embedded JS & CSS libraries with WebJars.
- Play and Scala-based template engine implementation
- Integrating with a CSS framework (Twitter Bootstrap). Twitter Bootstrap calls for a unique shape format to the default one who the Play shape helper generates, so this utility additionally supplies an instance of integrating a customized shape enter constructor.
- Flat-UI with Twitter Bootstrap to make stronger the feel and appear of the applying
- Clone the challenge into native device
- To run the Play framework 2.4.x, you want JDK eight or later
- Set up Typesafe Activator if you happen to shouldn’t have it already. You’ll get it from here
activator blank collectto construct the product
activator runto execute the product
- playing-reactjs must now be available at localhost:9000
The entire displays:
That is the beginning of the use of ReactJS with Play, from subsequent week onwards we’d be operating in this utility to make it develop. We might have a look at how we will upload extra capability into it , then we’d be including extra modules to it in combination. When you have any adjustments then be happy to ship in pull requests and we’d do the merges 🙂 Keep tuned.